Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

GIT. gfdev.dll problem

Hello. I have an MCP, no PRO. I have FSX SE on my computer. I have a problem with GIT. The latest installer of the program does not install gfdev.dll, and the device does not work, and the program writes that it cannot find this file. The program connects to FSX SE, but hangs when the simulator is running. I tried to install the version for Prepar3D and this file is there, and the panel works fine, but for obvious reasons it does not work with my sim. In versions for FSX SE, FSX when installing NO gfdev.dll and my system and the program does not work. Please help solve this problem.
Thank.

Win 10 X64

Comments