Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Order ID: 15579280022336

Can you please change the current email address to sbi@corp.ds.fedex.com . This will allow the software to be downloaded by the person that requires it - instead of using my email address. Thank you.

Answers

• Hello,

For security reasons, I cannot do this from a forum post, however you can change your email address yourself. Simply logout of your shop account and log back in and your login profile will be shown with an "Edit Profile" button which if you click it will allow you to change your email address.

I have replied to both your previous emails - have you not received them/are they in Spam/Junk?

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Hello, unfortunately when I logged back in to my account I did not see any 'Edit Profile' button. The situation is that I purchased this item on behalf of another and he cannot get to the software to download. As well, I have not received any previous emails, I have checked my Span/Junk folders.
  • Hi,

Perhaps that only shows up for me. Can you email me your login username and password so I know its actually you and then I can change it for you. Use the enquires form.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Do you have an email address or do you wish me to post the information you request?
  • Use the enquires form on the Contact page of this website. Please don't post your details publicly!

Best wishes
    Steve
  • You need to send me your account password as well so I know its you.

Thanks
    Steve
  • Hi,

There is already an account for the new email address you provided so I cannot change it. If the person who owns that account emails me from their email account ( I will PM you an email address to use), I can delete the existing account and then make the changes.

Best wishes
    Steve