Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Message au lancement

Je reçois ce message pour la première fois
je ne sais pas ce qu'il veut dire ni pourquoi je le reçois?

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Hi,

This is an XML error and indicates that your settings file is corrupt or your GIT config files are corrupt.

First, delete everything in C:\Users\[Your UserName]\AppData\Local\PollyPot_Software and then start GIT again. If that doesn't work, rename Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool to something else and then start GIT again. If that works you will need to restore your config from a backup. Note there is a backup folder in Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I did so "Delete Pollypot_Software . The bloody message is not more displayed but the GIT does not Start every thing is freezed.
    impssible to move or close the window GFIT no restart
    I am very desapionted
    GFIT.JPG 140.4K
  • Thank you for your help
  • Have you renamed Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool?
  • No I did not
    I'll do it right away
    I had another problem; The module P8 don't worke neither ?????
    I think i'll have to formate and install all my system. from Windows 7 to end
    I'll tell you
  • I would like to connect with uou thru Teamspeak for on line help