Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

My MCP is not working

Hi
My MCP stopped making the link with PMDG NGX738. I can see the numbers, in my devise, but they are not connected with the cabin MCP
The 2 EFIS are working fine.
I already reinstalled the GIM and GIT but nothing changed.
What can I do?

LCR625

Comments

• Hi,

What has changed on your system? That should be where to start and roll those changes back. If that doesn't work, see the FAQ entry "My MCP PRO or MCP Advanced is not updating its display (just showing zeroes or dashes)" here https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/support/user-guide/user-guide-git/16-installation/70-faq-goflight-interface-tool.html

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Hi Steve

Just add another hard drive to my PC to separate my FS from other programs.
    The strange thing is that when I try to download the PollyPot GIT I do not see the window where to paste the user key. I think this is my problem. The system recognizes that there are the EFIS and the MCP but because it is not possible to put the "user key", the bridge between my MCP and the PMDG plane is not made. Hence I only see the numbers and lights but on the instrument screens the PMDG nothing moves.
    What do you think?
    Thanks
    LCR625
  • Hi Steve
    Problem solve.
    Thanks
    LCR625

• Hi Steve
    Sorry to bother you.
    My hard drive was damaged and I lost all the files and programs so I had to reinstall everything again.
    I have followed the procedures and recommendations of the FAQ. I have downloaded the latest versions of GFConfiguration Setup2-28 and GFI 3Dv4 Setup 3-7 but my two GF EFIS and MCP PRO do not show any activity, there are no lights, nothing.
    When I download, in My Profile, the file: GFI 3Dv4 and I give it setup I don't get the window to attach my User Key. Isn't that what stops my panels from working correctly?
    Thank you.
    LCR625
  • Have you enabled the devices in each GIT tab?

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Yes I did.
    LCR625

• Do any of the rotaries or switches work?

Best wishes
    Steve
  • No, nothing is working.
    rgds
    LCR625
  • Can you post the log please.

Thx
    Steve
  • As per your request.

rgds
    LCR625
  • Can you copy and paste all the text in the Log, a snapshot is no good.

Thx
    Steve
  • As per your request.
    rgds
    LCR625
  • The aircraft connection stage isn't completing for some reason. Can you rename Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool so GIT starts up with no config. You will need to re-enable the MCP once you start up GIT.

Thx
    Steve
  • Problem solve.
    Thanks
    LCR625
  • Hi Steve. I have the same problem as before. I had to reinstall the W10.When I open the GIT only the EFIS respond, the MCP-PRO does not show anything. In the Log I only get this warning: 14:37:05 Synchronizing Switches & Selectors: Waiting for SimConnect ...... How can I solve it? Thanks for your help. Regards
    LCR625
  • Have you applied the previous fix?