Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

NGXu and NEW GIT not working

well i bought the new NGXu and i install the new version of the GIT NOT working here any sugestions Thank you i erased the old in the control panel and in the LOCAL>polly pot software so all is new and fresh. the old NGX works OK

Comments

• Have you checked you are running 3.7.0.1 via About in the Settings tab?

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I got it sorry my fault I downloaded the wrong GIT
  • Well I have the same problem. I reinstall several times GIT 3.7.0.1 and GF drives 2.28 , .NET last version.. in W10 and P3d V4.5. For others aircrafts, the MCPPRO works like a charm, but for NGXu and NGX I have 3 green lights and dash in the displays. Please, help me here. I am working during the last 3 days in this issue.
  • You need the 64bit version of GIT.

Best wishes
    Steve