Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Anti SPAM question

I am using this communication channel because the Anti SPAM question, about how many fingers and thumbs a person has, does not let me send the message even though I am answering well and even with inconsistencies: 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, 20 fingers and 2 thumbs, 10 fingers and two thumbs, etc, etc., to see if it lets me through but nothing.
A typical person has 10 fingers, two of them are called thumb, as the others are also called: index, middle, ring, little. So you can not answer 8 fingers and two thums. According to different definitions, the thumb can be called a finger, or not.
Please tell me what the answer (?) is to see if I can continue with my request that is not technical at all.
Thanks and excuse me.

Answers