Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Happy Customer Saying Thank You Steve

Steve... Just taking a moment to stop by and express my gratitude and thanks. Just bought the 737NGXu and have spent the past two days bringing everything in my P3D, GIT, 8 GoFlight Modules and all associated addons back up, current and running to start trudging up the 737NGX learning curve once again.

Was able to download the new GIT software update, (a few attempts getting in, but that's normal from what I've experienced). Installed, got my country mile long activation key, installed, fired it up.... loaded up the 737, held my breath and....

As Gomer would say... Shazaaam!!! EVERYTHING works! The MCP, the EFIS, all the radios, all the functionality, all of it. I'm so pleased I could do cartwheels in the isle. Thank you Steve for all your hard work, putting up with all of us, and especially for the patience exhibited here.

It's nice when something so fraught with anxiety works out so well. I'm sure I'll be back with glitches and learning along the way, but I could not be more pleased. I have a nice new toy to play with. it works!!!!!

THANK YOU for keeping our GoFlight modules alive!

Comments

• Here here! Thank you Steve :D
  • Thanks for your thanks. :)
  • Great comment Radial9 and great that you make it public.
    It is so necessary to highlight the positive as you did.

I have known Steve for a very long time and I can attest to his long standing commitment, his knowledge and his dedication to this product that brings so much joy to so many of us in this hobby.