Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

maddogx 64

Good day Goflight. my goflight mcppro has a problem. im using Brian Thibodeaux's config files for the maddogx. The controls and displays all work in the aircraft but the displays on the mcp never change, all zeros. the efis doesnt work at all. im using p3d 64bit v4.5.13.32097. maddogx 64 bit v 1.5.b506. gfit p3dv4 64 bit v 3.7.0. gf control v2.28.0. any ideas for us? thanks for your help.

Comments

• This was working for you in the past. What has changed on your system? Has the aircraft been updated and invalidated the config?

Best wishes
    Steve
  • updated maddogx to newer version do i need a newer config file?
  • I betting that the lvars have changed with the new version, so the config file needs updating by you or the original author.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • for the life of me ,I havent the slightest idea how to update the lvars or the config file myself. ive written brian but no response, dont think he'll respond , how do i do this?
  • There are some video links in the beginners guide of the user guide.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Good day Goflight. my goflight mcppro has a problem. im using Brian Thibodeaux's config files for the maddogx. The controls and displays all work in the aircraft but the displays on the mcp never change, all zeros. the efis doesnt work at all. im using p3d 64bit v4.5.13.32097. maddogx 64 bit v 1.5.b506. gfit p3dv4 64 bit v 3.7.0. gf control v2.28.0. any ideas for us? thanks for your help.

I keep meaning to repackage and update the Maddog. When the aircraft was first released the LVAR for the MCP panel were not actually available so I released it without any. Now it is, but I was working on adding more options for everyone and just got swamped with out tasks. Send me a PM and I'll send you what I have to replace your MCP.
  • i got your new config, thank yoou very much. now i have trouble with the gfit, and after reinstalling it now my account is locked and am waiting for the account to be reset. im so done! will keep in touch via pm. thanks again.Edd
  • three a.m and with a little this and a lotta that its all good now. i still suck at this but its done so now its rick and morty and thanks again. goodnight.