Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

P3D v5 imminent - will GIT need updating?

Hi Steve, L-M will be releasing v5 of P3D next week. Do you know if GIT will need patching for compatibility and if so will there be a charge?
Cheers,
Ray (Cheshire, England)

Comments

• Hi Ray,

Its unlikely GIT will need patching as its normally backward compatible. It was the switch from 32bit to 64bit that required a new version.

I'm doing some bug fixing on GIT next week, so if anything is necessary, I can fix fairly quickly.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Thanks Steve. Looking forward to seeing your new program. Have a happy and safe Easter.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • Hi,

Any news? Tried to use, mais does not xork.
    Thank's
    Yves
  • The paths have changed, it will be a quick fix, so a new version will be out over the weekend.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • GIT has been updated, download the update in the normal way.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • so for v5 do I just run the same installer for v4?

Thanks
    Chris

• Just download the latest version from your account and install as normal.

Best wishes
    Steve