Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

XP11.41 Zibo mod help required

Gentlemen, until recently my MCP was working correctly. Currently it works with the default XP but not the Zibo anymore. Please assist with the datarefs file or instruction as to get it working again.
I will gladly answer question to help with the troubleshooting effort
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi,
    Can you post your XML file from ...\Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool directory and I'll have a look/

David
  • all XML files in documents are attached in zip file. disappointed that tech support havnt replied themselves. thanks in advance for any help given, desperate. thanks in advance. John
  • Hi,
    I can see your events and variables, although I don't use lua scripts. I don't see the xml for the MCP device. Do you have a backup directory? The backup should have a file called SettingsXPlane.xml.bak. Have a look in there to see if the MCP is define in there.
    If it is you can copy it back into the ...\Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool directory, getting rid of the .bak extension and replace the file with the same name.

Hope that helps.

David
  • You can also check the B738_Datarefs.txt file if drefs are changed compared what you have now setup for MCP. The file is located in the ZIBO aircraft folder
  • I spoke to Zibo personally last night and he confirmed that he did not change any datarefs. This issue seems to started with the update of the software as mentioned at the top of this forum.

Some clarity on this would be appreciated as it does not seem to be on the user side.
  • hi Andrew, im not very IT literate and trying to understand what your conveying? please claify exactly what i need to be A looking at and B what am I comparing too. another request is do you either have a copy of the previous GIT or know where I can locate a copy. sadly i cannot locate my original installer.
  • As a customer of your software, I really do need one of two things to happen with support.
    1. an admission that current software has problems and its being addresed. This will save me further scratching in the dark looking for eroneous ansswers.
    2. if the software is not the issue, positive support with my issues and which have been highlighted and submitted, see above.
    im getting to lose faith.

respectfully

• Hi Moragonm1,

I ment comparing the drefs file in the zibo acft folder with what is setup in GIT.

I have no mcp but other panels like the GF45 which stop working after the latest update of windows 10...

I am not far away from switching of from goflight modules. I find it hard to understand that paying a lot of money for panels and goflightinc is rigid in building support for XP. While this is easy to do with plugins.

• log file attached

• edited April 2020
    We don't support customers aircraft profiles which is what you were indicating was the problem. Now you have posted a log, I can see that the GIT plugin is not running, so during the installation process, you were asked where to locate the plugin which must be wrong. Run setup again and make sure the correct directory is chosen for the version of X-Plane you are running.

If it still doesn't work, disable your firewall as this may be blocking communication. It will be working when this message stops appearing "GIP: Pipe Connect Failed!"

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Steve/Admin
    sincere grateful thanks for your support. my issue was NOT with your software but with my windows 10 system.in short it had been corrupted. I am now successfully using the latest software after a fresh install of my operating system. not of that would have been possible without your support, so a huge thank you. I feel it is only right that you should know your efforts were not wasted.

kindly

john