Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

MCP Pro with XP11.41 and latest software

Hi there,
Can you please help me?

How do you know if your MCP Pro is broken or actually working?
Is there a test that I can run?
How?
Is it possible for the registry to go corrupt and prevent the device form working properly that only the A/T and IAS works but nothing else?

Any help, suggestions welcome

Comments

• I have installed 2.0.16.1 and the latest VC-redist files and I have a Winsock error stating that bespoke events cannot be loaded because the cloud provider is not running. This all worked in 2.0.15.2 so what is the problem here?
  • Good question
  • mikeyOT, thats something up with Microsoft One Drive, nothing to do with GIT.
  • Thank you
  • Ok, We tested the MCP it seems to work with the software but we also now seem to need the old software as 16 is a no go here.
    Is it possibel to link the v15 software or is it in the download section of the home page?
    i did not spot it, sorry.
  • I've PM'd you a link
  • Thank you, I will report back after some testing
  • We have better success now but it is still not working correctly
    I am unsure how to interpret the error in the log
    Apologies for the ignorance

14:07:44 Aircraft Changed
    14:07:45 XPlane: Event Received: Sim State 1
    14:07:48 Bespoke Start Event Running
    14:07:48 BespokeEventProcessor: Task Failed RunLUA(D:\Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool\LUA\global.lua)
    14:07:48 Global LUA Event Running
    14:07:48 BespokeEventProcessor: Task Failed RunLUA(D:\Documents\GoFlight Interface Tool\LUA\b738\global_aircraft.lua)
    14:07:48 Global Aircraft LUA Event Running
    14:07:48 Synchronising Switches & Selectors Complete

• Unless the aircraft profile you are using needs those, its nothing to worry about. Starting the Lua console in GIT should create those files if they are missing. It might be worth checking your backup to see if they were there originally and if so copy them over.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • admin_pps said:

mikeyOT, thats something up with Microsoft One Drive, nothing to do with GIT.

Cheers - I loathe OneDrive and have had lots of issues with it. I'll go check this out.
  • Gents, thank you for your help.
    The windows had a problem that went away after a format and reload, the MCP is working and we are all very happy now.
  • Hello,

how to install the new version of GIT for XPlane 11.41 is it necessary to reload the software from its account?
    I get stuck every time I want to use GIT I have a message like that there is a new version but that's it ...

best regards

Roland
  • Just download from your account in the normal way as its always the latest.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • yes all is ok

a big thanks for your good job

bests regards

Roland