Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Exec light not working NGXU

Hi , since I downloaded Pmdg 737 NGXU , The exec light stop working physically on the Engravity CDU (first model )

But only in NGXU . Original PMDG 737 NGX works ok . So we can discard setup , anyway :

Baud rate 38400
Right
Firmware
Disconnect TO 10000
Never disconnect Cdu /checked
Sts-bold
Dts-std
ToThld-6
Ddt-100
Cts- underlined
Rts-inverse

Also I had noticed that sometimes I get a slow response form the Cdu mixing info between pages .
The only solution is to go back to another page and try again expecting to work .
As I say this is sometimes but is very frequent.

I didn’t search for help at the beginning since it was a very new software . But now I have version 2.0.4.0 (the newest ) and supposedly it has NGXU support .
I searched on the forum and didn’t find any similar topic .
Any help with this ?
The attachment below is an example of a direct command ....
No exec light was present on the CDU.
Lights as offset or fail work as they should.

Thanks

Comments

• Sorry about all the messages above I had trouble uploading the log and I couldn’t erase them after .
    I’m figuring out how ...
    Anyway

As an update I just noticed that anytime the exec light suppose to illuminate the offset light illuminates instead .

I know I said above that those lights where working ok but now I meant with than that they illuminate .

Exec light won’t illuminate with anything (just on NGXU)

Right now I just made a lateral offset and i noticed that offset light doesn’t work as well .

In resume

The offset light illuminates when the exec light supposed to . And when the offset light suppose to illuminate it is off .

Not sure if I can make some other findings . Since I’m testing this new version .
  • as an update , original problem still..
    I made another finding , lights in general , while performing a light test, only the OFST LIGHT comes on .
    no call no fail no msg no exec .

only offset light comes on . but still having the main problem .
  • That's odd, I will add it my work load to look at.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I’ll check , I let you know thanks .
  • I just checked the ini file , and its correct . otherwise i wont have anything displaying . I'm lost from here . any help will be appreciated thanks .
  • I have just checked my ToDo and this fault is on there to be fixed. Someone else had reported it earlier.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Well at least I’m not the only one .
    Any estimated for a fix?
    Thanks for your help .
  • Any update on this ?? Thanks
  • Just put a new version up that fixes several issues with the NGXu. Just download as normal.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • That’s amazing ! I’ll give it a try . I let you know my experience . Thanks