Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

Additional Functions in LUA

Hi Steve,

would it be possible to add the following functions to the LUA command set please

SendKey

SendKey*

SendKeyDn

SendKeyUp

In addition, would it be possible to read the current state of any GoFlight Hardware device via LUA?

For example, one aircraft I use, uses the TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE value in P3D to flip between rudder and tiller mode.
I have a switch to toggle this, however I would, at startup, like to be able to read whatever position the T8 switch is in, and set the correct state of TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE to match the current T8 position.

Regards
David
Regards
David

Comments

• That should be possible.

GIT will sync the switch for you automatically. If you create two lua scripts, one for the off state and one for the on state and assign to the switch - when the aircraft loads, GIT reads the switch state and syncs the switch state with the aircraft by executing what is assigned. This works with all events, not just lua scripts.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I have added sendkey and sendkeyalt to GIT for X-Plane which you can download now. The other versions should have it next week.

Best wishes
    Steve