Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

John Krieg is back

I'm so happy to announce that John Krieg is coming back to GoFlight! I've dealt with John since 2008 and he is a real stand up guy and GoFlight has never been the same since his departure. John coming back to where he belongs is a real result for all GoFlight users. Welcome back John!

Best wishes
Steve

Comments

• Umm i vaguely remember him i think .Is he the one that left and got into airplane head phones ?
  • Great news!
  • welcome back John! He's been a great help to me in the past with the GoFlight modules
  • Hi Steve, it’s been three months since you posted the news about John. The GoFlight website remains unchanged. Do you know what their plans are and when the website and forum will be updated?
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • Hi Ray,

Last time I spoke to John he was up to his eyeballs dealing with a backlog of support request's. I'm guessing the website isn't a priority at the moment.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Thanks Steve. If you don’t mind I’ll post your reply on AvSim as there are rumours the company won’t resume trading.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • Hi Ray,

I have just fed that rumour back to John. I'll let you know what he says as I have encouraged him/Goflight to make an official statement to stop people getting jumpy.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Thanks Steve, much appreciated. Their website is their window to customers so even a simple message about company plans will be reassuring.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • edited May 2019
    Hi Ray,

Got this from John (edited as some stuff confidential but all positive): "Just to let you know we are still working hard to get stock back on the shelves and get back orders filled witch we have done. The website is going to be redesigned and we are in the process of doing that now. So if asked by your customers you can let them know GF is still in the game."

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Thanks Steve. I’ll copy and paste that in my AvSim topic. I’m sure it will reassure many.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • I am so happy to know that John Kreig is back to GoFlightinc. ! ! I have had several contacts with him in the past and he was very kind and an excellent assistant. I really hope, it is not a joke ! !... Please confirm he is really back with us. ! !

Bests.
  • I would really appreciate to be able to contact him again, as I have an issue with my GoFlight equipment and after having sent several unsuccessful messages to G.F, I am still waiting for their answer.
  • For unknown reason I am unable to get my FSX Gold Edition connected to my GF-P8 .. GF RP48 ..GF-T8 ..GF-166A VRP .. GF-MCP and GF_ATC modules ? ? ?... And I can't get any HELP from GoFlight Technical Assistance. ? ? ?...
  • Texan4, are you connecting to USB2 ports? GoFlight kit is fussy about that. USB3 are not backward compatible as claimed.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • Hi John! You helped me a lot in setups. Always thorough and patient. Welcome back. Doug Pelton
  • It’s now seven months since Steve posted the news about John back at GoFlight but the website is still unchanged. What is going on?
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • New website 1st October. They are busy developing new products. :)
  • Thanks Steve, much appreciated. Maybe next year they can come to RAF Cosford and show their products. Will you be there? I’m travelling down with Pete and John Dowson. Would be nice to meet you.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • Hi Ray,

Possibly, I'm up to my eyeballs at the moment! Not sure about GoFlight.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I’ll be there next Saturday Steve. Hope you can find the time. It’s only one day out of a year.
    Cheers,
    Ray (Cheshire, England)
  • edited October 2019
    I was hoping to get to Cosford with Pete and friends, but sadly I'll not be in the UK until Oct 29th ... if anyone would like to meet up, I'll be in Stoke-On-Trent area for a few days Oct 29th to Nov 1st.

Oh and of course welcome back John, not sure we've met/talked but if Steve likes you then I like you.