Most of the commonly reported issues and questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) option under the Support menu of this website.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Your forum account is not the same as the account used in the shop. They are completely separate accounts.
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FS2020 is now available.
12th November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane is now available.
6th June: A new version of Virtual Flight Sim Hardware is now available (huge update)
21st November: A new version of the GoFlight Interface Tool for FSX/FSXSE/P3D is now available.

A Brazilian in need of help - GFIT

Good night, I just bought the GoFlight Interface Tool, to use in XPLANE, only in the download area only appears for FSX and P3D, there is not for XP that will be what I am going to use.
I bought the only 15 minutes and I'm sure I made the right software purchase for Xplane.
How to solve this?

In the download area you have to Download

GIT FSX.zip
Download
GIT FSX-SE.zip
Download
GIT P3Dv4.zip
Download
GIT P3D.zip
Download
GIT P3Dv4 64Bit.zip
Download

More FSX does not.

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

The X-Plane version of the GoFlight Interface Tool is sold as a separate product. See https://shop.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/goflight-interface-tool-xplane.html

Best wishes
    Pollypot Software.
  • So I bought it wrong, can you solve it?
  • No need to buy another
  • Hello,

I would have changed it for you, but you have downloaded and activated the other version of GIT so I'm sorry to say I cannot do it.

We do offer a £5 discount if you have purchased another version of GIT. See https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/support/voucher-codes.html

Best wishes
    Steve
  • I fell trying to see if it worked!
    It's very difficult to buy something that is not supported in Portuguese for my case, but that's okay!
    but for what I saw I have 24 donwload available and can not be changed due to a lack of attention?
  • I just bought, I tried to activate and I noticed the error, at the same moment I got in touch with you, I'm using google translate to send a message if there is something wrong, I'm sorry.
  • Hello,

The download count and install count can be reset by using the form on the Contact page here: https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/contact-us.html

Please note that you can select a language at the top right of the website and it will be converted by Google translate.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Sad end....
    I spoke with Admin_pps and it did not solve my problem.
    I bought his Software to manage my MCP on the Xplane which is what I use with the Zibo aircraft.
    At the time of purchase I was seeing the difference between the 2 and put the 2 in the cart and when it was finalizing the purchase deletei the cart the wrong Software.
    And after that I repaired the error even more so I downloaded and activated in the hope of there I get to change to xplane more as I had not as I contacted here in the forum and private message to Admin, and in the end I proposed for him to deactivate my account and activation has sent my user and password to confirm what is needed. Or some other way that can solve my problem without I need to buy another without even using it, I kept the program open for about 2 minutes trying to see if it worked on the xplane more when I noticed already excrevi here ....
    I am from Brazil and the value of me of the program is $ 150.00 is that here is a lot of money to spend 2 times that in the case would be 300.00 ... and that would be 1 third of the salary.
    I want to thank those who tried to help me more because of this I will sell the MPCpro because I pay again I do not have conditions and stay with it because it is already 2 months due to lack of conditions and I got a credit card and I ended up going wrong at the time of the purchase it is preferable to sell
    Thank you all